Modern Slavery Statement
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our group’s slavery statement. This policy statement will be reviewed annually and published.
LWM Solutions has a zero-tolerance approach to any form of modern slavery and human trafficking. We are committed to acting ethically, with integrity and transparency in all business dealings and to implementing effective systems and controls in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within our business or our supply chain.
We are a very unique organisation that specialises in assisting companies in streamlining staff employment and payroll processing by incentivising staff through benefits and loyalty programmes whilst providing staff longevity and tax breaks.
To ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains and our business, we provide training to relevant members of staff. All Directors have been briefed on the subject. As part of our initiative to identify and mitigate risk we:
- Continually audit & review our practices;
- Encourage the reporting of concerns and the protection of whistleblowers;
- Not knowingly as a Company support or deal with any business involved in slavery or human trafficking; and
- Have zero-tolerance to slavery and human trafficking.
We expect all those in our supply chain to fully comply with our values. We use the following key performance indicators to measure how effective we have been to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in any part of our business or supply chains:
- Completion of in-house Audits & Staff Training levels;
- Level of communication and personal contact with next link in the supply chain and their understanding of, and compliance with, our expectations; and
- Investigations undertaken into reports of Modern Slavery and remedial actions taken in response.
The company Directors and Senior Management shall have responsibility for implementing this policy statement and its objectives and shall provide adequate resources and investment to ensure that slavery and human trafficking does not take place within the organisation or within its supply chains.